Interested in speaking at an upcoming IBC Life Sciences conference?
If you have a presentation that relates to an IBC conference topic, or have a new topic you'd like to recommend, we want to hear from you. Please outline the goals and benefits of your proposed talk, the intended audience and a brief biography by using this form.
Benefits of Speaking Include:
- Offer your experience, expertise and insights to fellow colleagues and industry leaders.
- Network with attendees, exhibitors and fellow speakers
- Ability to contribute to the life sciences industry by providing your unique new research or results
Please note that presentations must be original in concept, apply to real-life situations, provide practical examples and be free from commercial sales content.
Current IBC Life Sciences Conferences Include:
- Antibody Engineering & Antibody Therapeutics
- Biopharmaceutical Development & Production (BDP) Week
- BioProcess International™ (BPI) Conference & Exhibition
- BioProcess International™ Conference & Exhibition CHINA
- Biological Assays: Development, Validation and Maintenance
- Cell Line Development & Engineering
- Cell Therapy Bioprocessing
- Flexible Facilities (Co-Located with BDP Week)
- Formulation Strategies for Protein Therapeutics (Co-Located with BPI)
- Human Factors for Drug-Device Combination Products
- Implementing Data Management in the Supply Chain
- Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit
- Personalized Medicine
- Protein Aggregation, Stability & Solubility
- Single-Use Applications for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing (Co-Located with BDP Week)
- TIDES: Oligonucleotide and Peptide Research, Technology & Product Development
- Vaccine Production Summit
- Well Characterized Biologicals
» Submit an abstract