Interested in speaking at an upcoming IBC Life Sciences conference?
If you have a presentation that relates to an IBC conference topic, or have a new topic you'd like to recommend, we want to hear from you. Please outline the goals and benefits of your proposed talk, the intended audience and a brief biography by using this form.
Benefits of Speaking Include:
- Offer your experience, expertise and insights to fellow colleagues and industry leaders.
- Network with attendees, exhibitors and fellow speakers
- Ability to contribute to the life sciences industry by providing your unique new research or results
Please note that presentations must be original in concept, apply to real-life situations, provide practical examples and be free from commercial sales content.
Current IBC Life Sciences Conferences Include:
- Biopharmaceutical Development & Production Week
- Flexible Facilities
- TIDES: Oligonucleotide and Peptide Research, Technology & Product Development
- Human Factors for Drug-Device Combination Products
- Development, Validation and Maintenance of Biological Assays
- Cell Line Development & Engineering
- Single-Use Applications for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Vaccine Production Summit
- Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit
- Enzyme Technology Applications
- BioProcess International™ Conference & Exhibition CHINA
- BioProcess International™ Conference & Exhibition
- Formulation Strategies for Protein Therapeutics
- Cell Therapy Bioprocessing
- Well Characterized Biologicals
- Product & Process Variants & Impurities
- Antibody Engineering & Antibody Therapeutics
» Submit an abstract