Convenient Location. Intimate Setting.
Flexibility and proximity. Those are the hallmarks of the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center. Outside, the streets of Boston's Back Bay bustle with activity. Inside you'll find all the elements required to achieve highly successful, productive meetings and events - superior facilities, a user-friendly layout, plus state-of-the-art amenities and service.
Of course, the Hynes also offers something no other convention center can: an intimate urban setting in one of the most desirable tourist destinations in the world. Its convenient location - just a short ride from Logan airport, accessible to major roadways and public transportation - makes the Hynes an easy day trip for any East Coast visitor.
Special Room Rate:
$279/night plus tax
Hilton Boston Back Bay
40 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02115
Reservations Number: (800) 445-8667
Room Rate: $279 (plus taxes)
Cut-Off Date: Friday, October 9, 2015 or until room block is sold-out
Special Room Rate:
$299/night plus tax
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
Reservations Number: (888) 627-7054
Room Rate: $299 (plus taxes)
Cut-Off Date: Friday, October 2, 2015 or until room block is sold-out
It has come to our attention that some event attendees have been contacted by third party providers seeking to book attendees' hotel reservations at reduced rates. Please be advised that no third party providers have been authorized by IBC or the contracted hotel to provide such services, and any representations to the contrary should be considered fraudulent. All reservations should be made directly with the above hotel by calling directly to the number listed above. Under no circumstances should you provide personal information or credit card details to any such third parties. IBC disclaims responsibility for any losses or complications arising out of attempted hotel bookings by attendees through third party providers.
Travelers may fly into Logan International Airport, drive via major interstate highways I-90, I-95 or I-93 which are just two minutes from the convention centers, or take the train or bus from and to South Station. Getting to Boston is a convenient and stress-free aspect of the BPI experience.
Driving Directions to the Hynes Convention Center:
- FROM Logan International Airport and Ted Williams Tunnel/I-90 Westbound: Merge onto I-90 West / Mass Pike/ Ted Williams tunnel and take exit 24 toward I-93. Merge onto I-93 South via exit on the left. Take Mass Ave exit, Exit 18. Take a slight right onto Mass Ave Connector and take your next right onto Massachusetts Ave. Follow Massachusetts Ave 1.4 miles and take a right onto Boylston St. The Hynes Convention Center is on the right.
- FROM I-90 Eastbound: Take Exit 22 (Prudential/Copley Place). Stay left and take ramp toward Prudential Ctr, as you exit onto Huntington Avenue, staying right while on Huntington Avenue. At the next set of lights turn right onto Belvidere Street then take right onto Dalton St. At the first set of lights on Dalton Street take a right onto Boylston St. The Hynes Convention Center's main entrance and driveway will be immediately on the right.
- FROM I-93 Southbound: Follow Rte. 93 South staying to the far right as you get closer to Boston. Take Storrow Drive Exit 26. Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2 miles to the Fenway/Kenmore Exit (1st exit after Massachusetts Ave., on left). Stay left as you exit Storrow Drive going toward the Fenway. Continue to 1st set of lights, staying left, going onto Boylston Street. Go through 4 sets of lights on Boylston Street. The Hynes Convention Center's main entrance and driveway will be immediately on the right.
- FROM I-93 Northbound: Take Exit 18 MASS AVE/ROXBURY, at your third set of lights turn left onto Mass Ave Connector then turn right onto Massachusetts Ave. Follow Massachusetts Ave 1.4 miles and take a right onto Boylston St. The Hynes Convention Center's main entrance and driveway will be on the right.
For information on roadway closures in and around Boston, please visit the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority's website at www.masspike.com.
- Back Bay Logan Express: The shuttle provides direct service from Hynes Convention Center to all Boston Logan terminals, and the service is free for MBTA (Boston public transport) cardholders and costs only $5 for a one-way trip (cheaper than a taxi) for those without a T-pass. For more information visit the Massport Web site
- Via Logan Airport: For Hynes, take the subway bus from any terminal to the airport subway station, transfer to the Blue Line and board the westbound train (marked Bowdoin Station) to Government Center. Get off the train and follow signs to the Green Line and board Green Line train D (Riverside) to the Hynes Convention Ctr/ICA Stop. Once you get off the subway, choose any exit and follow the signs to the Hynes.
- Via Amtrak and Commuter Rail: If traveling by Commuter rail or Amtrak from points west or south of Boston, get off at the Back Bay Station and walk through the Copley Place Mall to the Prudential Center and follow the signs to the Hynes Convention Center. For more information visit: www.amtrak.com
- Via Subway: Take the Silver Line Bus to South Station. As you depart the terminal, walk to the right and the Silver Line pick-up is at the head of the line at Terminal D. The Silver Line stop is along the roadway between Terminal C and D. Take Silver Line to South Station, transfer to Commuter Rail to Back Bay Station and walk through the Copley Place Mall to the Prudential Center and follow the signs to the Hynes. For more information visit: www.mbta.com
- Via Taxi:
- Boston Cab: 617.536.5010
- City Cab: 617.536.5100
- Independent Taxi (ITOA): 617.825.4000
- Metro Cab: 617.782.5500
- Top Cab: 617.266.4800
- Town Taxi: 617.536.5000
- Boston Express Bus: Boston Express Bus provides daily scheduled "hourly plus" service between Southern New Hampshire, Boston South Station and Logan Airport. For more information please visit www.bostonexpressbus.com.
Make the most of your trip to BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition and enjoy your time in Boston!
Boston is a bustling city, but you can cover the center on foot in just a couple of hours. And with the history of the Freedom Trail, the modern attractions of the Institute of Contemporary Art and everything in between, Boston is worth exploring for a weekend.
Hop on the T for a quick ride to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, or stay close to the water for a visit to the New England Aquarium. When you're ready for a coffee or ice cream break, a short walk to the North End will put you in the midst of world-class dolci on Hanover Street. Visit the Museum of Science, where you'll catch fascinating exhibits, or take a Duck Tour, an amphibious vehicle which takes you through the city and into the Charles River.
Just across the Charles River in Cambridge, enjoy the ethnic cuisine and plentiful bookstores of Harvard Square. For the scientifically minded, the MIT Museum will give you a lot to think about.
Catch a Boston Red Sox game at historic Fenway Park on September 17, 18 or 19 featuring the rival Baltimore Orioles. For ticket information visit the Official Boston Red Sox website at: boston.redsox.mlb.com
Here are some links to get you oriented.
Accommodations, Restaurants and Attractions:
South Boston Map (PDF)
Walk Boston Map (PDF)
Boston Area Map
View Larger Map